he sub-compact, multi-format live HD/SD AW-HS50 switcher offers 10-bit processing, four HD/SD-SDI inputs and one HD DVI-D input, as well as a built-in MultiViewer, Chroma Keyer, Aux Bus, 1080/29.94PsF support, and more.
Ideal for mobile production, AV facilities, event video and more, the half-rack width HS50's built-in MultiViewer allows users to view four, nine, or 10 images on a single display — significantly reducing the cost, size, and weight of a complete HD production system. The adjustable MultiViewer outputs can also be used to provide a multi-image large-screen presentation display. Other advanced functions include dedicated hardware for picture-in-picture (PinP) with dissolve transitions, switchable upconversion, color correction, a chroma/linear keyer plus a downstream keyer (DSK), auto or manual video transitions, wipe and PinP preset memories, and frame memories.
The world’s first UHS-II complaint memory card*, the AJ-P2M032AG is a 32GB microP2 card that will guarantee data writing up to the class200 mode of AVC-ULTRA, the company’s newest compression system**. With an SD card form factor, the MicroP2 cards will ensure high-speed transfer and high reliability. Furthering the versatility of the microP2 card adapter and microP2 card slots, their design allows Class 10 SDHC/SDXC cards (at bit rates only up to 50Mbps) to be used in P2 products***.
The world’s first UHS-II complaint memory card*, the AJ-P2M064AG is a 64GB microP2 card that will guarantee data writing up to the class200 mode of AVC-ULTRA, the company’s newest compression system**. With an SD card form factor, the MicroP2 cards will ensure high-speed transfer and high reliability. Furthering the versatility of the microP2 card adapter and microP2 card slots, their design allows Class 10 SDHC/SDXC cards (at bit rates only up to 50Mbps) to be used in P2 products***.
• Digital Zoom function for 2x and 4x close-ups.
• Scan Reverse function for use with a cinema lens adaptor.
• Digital Zoom function for 2x and 4x close-ups.
• Variable Shutter Speed from 1/12 to 1/2000 sec plus Synchro Scan function.
• Four-position (CLEAR, 1/4 ND, 1/16 ND, 1/64 ND) optical neutral density filter wheel.
• Variable Frame Rate Shooting and 24PsF Output.
• GENLOCK IN: For synchronized recording with a multi-camera system.
• Digital image settings: H Detail, V Detail, Detail Coring, Skin Tone
• TC IN/OUT: A built-in SMPTE time code generator/reader. IN/OUT selectable by menu settings.
• Four-position (CLEAR, 1/4 ND, 1/16 ND, 1/64 ND) optical neutral density filter wheel
• Focus Assist button to expand the center section of the viewfinder screen for easier focusing
• Auto White Balance with an auto tracking white function
• 48kHz/16-bit 4-channel digital audio
• 5-year limited warranty program (1 year + 4 additional years with online registration)
• Optional AG-YDX600G High-Resolution Proxy Video Encoder Board
• Optional AG-SFU601G Upgrade Software Key enables the use of a wireless or wired (Ethernet) LAN. Requires optional AJ-WM30 WiFi module.
• Optional AG-SFU602G production package upgrade software for Variable Frame Rate Shooting and 24PsF Output.
• Optional AG-YA600G HD/SD-SDI input board for line recording
• Optional AG-CVF10G 3.45” HD color LCD viewfinder
Designed to capture feature films, television episodics and commercials, the AJ-HPX3700 is Panasonic's new workhorse camera producing uncompromising cinematic image quality with the exceptional reliability and faster workflow of solid-state P2 HD.
Researching, specifying, purchasing, and setting up professional video equipment to begin producing high-quality, high definition content can be difficult and time-consuming. HDTV Producer (model HDTVP-2) is an affordable, all-inclusive HD production system, with SD capabilities, that takes the worry out of the procurement and setup process.
HDTV Producer takes the hassle out of deploying a full-featured video production system, and is perfect for churches, schools, colleges, community media centers, cable access channels, training centers, or any facility looking for an affordable, easy-to-use, all-in-one system.
Main components include:
• AG-HMC80 AVCCAM HD/SD professional camcorders for video capture (two cameras)
• AG-HMX100 HD/SD AV Mixer with MultiViewer for video and audio mixing with digital effects
• AG-HMR10 compact AVCCAM Recorder to record up to 4 hours of HD on a single SD card
• 42" TH-42LF20 Professional LCD Monitor with 1080p resolution;
• Plus - Tripods, Intercom, Headsets, Microphone, SDHC Cards, and all the audio and video accessories and cabling you'll need to begin producing HD content - right out of the box
• An illustrated Set-up Guide that makes it simple for non-technical personnel to go from box to "air" in quickly.
eaturing AVC-Intra recording, the powerful, 2.5-pound AG-HPG20 P2 Portable brings easy playback, recording and file copying of 10-bit, 4:2:2 content to field and studio work. Equipped with two P2 card slots and a 3.5-inch LCD monitor, the P2 Portable lets you view content immediately in a variety formats -- whether it's 10-bit, 4:2:2 AVC-Intra or DVCPRO HD or in standard definition in DVCPRO50, DVCPRO and DV.
The AG-HPD24 is a portable P2 solid-state AVC-Intra recorder featuring native 1080/24p recording with variable frame rates; a super-fast USB 3.0 interface; and 24-bit, four-channel audio recording* in AVC-Intra 100/50. With two P2 card slots and battery operation, the HPD24's rugged, half-rack design holds up to the demands of field production, yet it is small and light at 4.41 pounds** for easy transport.
The AJ-HPD2500 P2 HD recorder/player offers full 10-bit, 4:2:2 AVC-Intra and DVCPRO/50/HD recording and playback with extensive production features, versatile connectivity and optional AVCHD transcoding.*
This affordable, highly versatile unit integrates a HD/SD video switcher, audio mixer, MultiViewer and control panel in a single, compact unit. The HMX100 features a built-in MultiViewer output and combines high-quality video switching with embedded or analog audio mixing functions. It offers a very flexible user interface and supports SD, HD formats, plus switching of 3D sources. It's ideal for use in schools, hotels, government facilities, corporations, public access channels, live events and weddings, and in mobile or portable applications.
The AV-HS410 is compact and versatile with nine inputs standard (eight HD-SDI, one scaleable HD DVI-D), and is expandable using option boards to a maximum of 13 HD/SD switchable signal inputs. Five HD-SDI and one DVI-D outputs are also standard with option boards enabling expansion to a maximum of 10 outputs. Two expansion slots allow the simultaneous use of up to two AV-HS04M Series dual-channel input or output boards.